Sunday, December 26, 2004

Ask a question

Ever wanted advice from Pulitzer-Prize winning photojournalists? Well, here’s your chance. David Leeson (2004) has already agreed. I’ll see if I can talk Cheryl Diaz Meyer (2004) and William Snyder (1991, 1993) into a little of their time.

Leave your questions in the comment section or drop me an e-mail. I plan on asking the standard "what advice would you give to young PJs" question, but this is a chance to ask a specific question and get a specific answer.

Please leave your questions by Friday, December 31, 2004.

Enough for now,

1 comment:

Marie said...

Thanks Mark for you holiday well wishes. Our time on the highway and byways of America were 'wreck-less'.

My questions for Pulitzer Prize winning photographers are more existential in nature. I am curious as to what dimension the act of photojournalism and the art of photography has added to each person. I would like them to compare/contrast themselves as young pj's to where they are now in not only their careers but in their personal lives and how being a pj/photographer has affected them.