Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Holidays

I have a holiday gift for all the good little PJs. I moved the PJ competition calendar to this blog. Although it isn't complete, it should be enough to drive most competitive folks nuts throughout the year. I'll add more as I have time.

Please let me know if I'm missing a legitimate competition, have wrong info or one is trying to grab rights instead of reward fine work.

I've also done some overhauls on the various link lists. Again, please let me know if I'm missing any pro, collegiate or high school PJ blogs.

I'll take suggestions for the info and photoblog lists, but they need to be of significant use for PJs to be included. Some of the listed photoblogs supported this site during its infancy, so they get to stay on the list (you dance with those that brung ya').

Although I'll be posting images, this is probably my last text post until next year. I'm sprinting to the finish this week. In whatever way y'all celebrate the season, have a good one.

Enough for now,
 

No comments: