One hard-working PJ/reader is about to EARN an Urban Disguise 50 V2.0 laptop/camera bag valued at $179.
In honor of this blog’s 2 millionth milestone (not really, but it’s a happy coincidence), the good people at Think Tank Photo have offered the rockin' prize posted above.
Rather than a regular (subjective) PJ contest for the best quality images, this contest is for hard-working PJs. Let’s reward the PJ who works the hardest on all the subjects a PJ should do each week.
A shopping list of PJ subjects is posted below. To win this prize, a PJ must be the first to shoot and post links to ALL of the subjects*.
1) The subjects must be shot on or after August 9, 2011.
2) All photos, videos, slideshows and captions must be posted to publically-viewable locations on the Web (newspaper website, blog, portfolio websites, etc.). The spot news photo MUST be on a news site (it must be vetted by an editor).
3) PJ must shoot and post links to ALL subjects listed below. Simply cut-and-paste the list into the comments section and add a link to EACH example of YOUR work. Each subject and/or link may only be entered in one category below. Only entries submitted as comments for this post will be considered (no e-mail).
Again, contestants can only enter ONE entry in the comment section of this post with ALL subjects and links in the ONE post. The post should have exactly 13 links.
4) Each image link must have an appropriate photo(s) and/or video for the category and a complete cutline (names, dates, locations, etc.).
5) All entries will be time-stamped by Blogger when the entry is submitted. The first to complete the PJ challenge wins.
6) Once a winner is determined, the winner must be willing to e-mail their personal information to me for Think Tank Photo to mail your prize.
7) Mark M. Hancock is only responsible for verifying the completion of this challenge. The winner is subject to any additional rules required by Think Tank Photo (I don’t think there are any, but I’m covering all bases).
8) PJ's only provide links to the images/videos as evidence. Copyright owner(s) keeps all rights.
Please see the Labels section of this blog to clarify terms.
Please provide a link to ALL of the following:
1) Spot news (must be a news link rather than personal site)
2) General news
4) Feature photo
5) News photo story (three photo minimum)
6) Feature photo story (three photo minimum)
7) Concert or theater
9) News or business portrait
11) Product photo (a restaurant review is fine)
Good luck and get to work.
Enough for now,