Thursday, August 12, 2004

Take a break

We've had two difficult blog entries in a row. Let's all take a break.

I've been placing some older photos on this blog. I have many more to add to fill out the year. I wonder if y'all would prefer I kept them at the top for a day before I moved them to where they belong, or should I keep doing it the way I have been. Some feedback would help.

I can't post current DMN images until they run somewhere (in print or online). Therefore, I'll always need to place them into previous posts later (or move them to the date I shot them). However, I could post images and leave them until my next written entry before I move them.

I'm trying to establish a style. From my own reading habits, I like to see images. So, I think others might feel this way as well.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Enough for now,

1 comment:

Mark M. Hancock said...

Thanks. It's a plan.