Thursday, August 07, 2003

Speed climber


Mark M. Hancock / © The Dallas Morning News

Shannon Lochridge, 10, climbs the structures at Summit Climbing Gym in Grapevine on Thursday, August 7, 2003. Lochridge is a member to the U.S. national climbing team, where she qualified in both the speed and difficulty categories.

This young lady was simply amazing. I had to climb the wall in the background with some of my equipment for another shoot a few weeks earlier, so I knew how much effort (and sweat) it takes. She flew to the top of this obstacle like she had wings.

2 comments:

E said...

MAN! You are one hot blogger! Who knew...

Mark M. Hancock said...

It's a fad. Fairly soon it's gonna be back to you, me and my famous blogger wife. If it wasn't for spillover from her, nobody would've ever seen this blog. :-)