Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Finally in Dallas


Reunion Tower reflects the blue skies over Dallas on Monday, June 2, 2008.

© Mark M. Hancock / DFWmark.com





We're officially in DFW. Fayrouz and I have unpacked most of the boxes, gotten new phone numbers, ordered business cards and purchased an outrageous amount of equipment and software.

I expect to have the remaining items I need within the next two days. I also expect a revamp my website within the week.

I've learned much about the stock photo market as well as the local contemporary art market. I've gotten some positive feedback from former commercial and editorial clients.

I'll probably post Southeast Texas images during most of June while I acquire new clients in DFW.

It's looking good so far.

Enough for now,

1 comment:

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Best of luck to you!

I'll be checking back soon.


Scarlett & Viaggiatore