Saturday, December 10, 2011

Got a new scanner


Photos Mark M. Hancock / © DFWmark.com

I got a new Plustek OpticFilm 7600I SE film scanner. This is the first test scan of a slide from Jan. 10, 1994. Now, I can start scanning all my old negatives and slides from the 1990s and beyond. I've been using one as an editor for the last three years, and it makes outstanding scans. I've posted various kinds of film for comparison.

If you're looking for other holiday options (or tax write offs) for the photojournalist in your life, check out the The PJ Candy Store section of this blog.



Will Hancock, my nephew, waits patiently for Christmas dinner on Dec. 25, 1992. He will graduate from Texas A&M this year. The image was made on T-Max B&W negative film.


My brother Richard kisses his son, Jonathan Hancock, at my sister's home in Plano in 1992. The image was made on Kodak Infrared film.


No comments: