Sunday, February 05, 2006

Suga's

Since Miss New Orleans posted a review of Suga's, I guess I ought to post these images.


Mark M. Hancock / © The Beaumont Enterprise

Suga's restaurant in Beaumont features colorful paintings and a jazz motif on Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2005. The upscale restaurant opened in downtown Beaumont on Dec. 8.


Kevin Benton of Beaumont (left) and Christle Colbert of Nashville talk during a 30th wedding anniversary celebration for her parents at Suga's restaurant.



Assistant pastry chef Nicole Noland flames up a Creme Brulee Sampler at Suga's restaurant in Beaumont. See examples of her work here and here.


Ruthie and Paul Robinson of Beaumont complete their meal at Suga's restaurant in Beaumont.

1 comment:

Kei said...

I'm glad I found this review. I've wanted to give it a try.