Friday, April 21, 2006

Sertinos Cafe


Photos by Mark M. Hancock / © The Beaumont Enterprise

Sertinos Cafe owner and manager Cliff Hilton laughs with contractors at the cafe in Beaumont on Wednesday, April 12, 2006. Hilton said he has spent thousands on artwork and custom flooring at the upscale cafe. The cafe will offer free Wi-Fi and plans to open around May 1, 2006.


Sertinos Cafe owner and manager Cliff Hilton (right) meets with Lola Castro, a small business relationship manager with Chase Bank, (left) at the upscale cafe in Beaumont.


Contractors continue preparations at Sertinos Cafe in Beaumont.
 

4 comments:

Bryon Houlgrave said...

I like the warm tones of these images. How does the Enterprise press handle warm/dark colors? Does it print pretty accurately?

Justin DeYoung said...

Where is this place? Ive havent heard of it. Looks like it will be a nice place to go.

Mark M. Hancock said...

Bryon,
Depends on the day. If they have a good print run, it rocks. If not, it doesn't. :-(

Justin,
It's next to Gander Mountain at Dowlen and Hwy 69.

aelfwyne said...

I'm sitting at this Sertino's right now... If every Sertino's franchise is going to be run like this one, it will be a nationwide hit. Cliff is awesome, and always gives personal attention to the customers. I used to go to Rao's all the time, but Sertino's has them beat hands down as a cafe. Rao's should stick to being a bakery now.

I read on the Sertino's site that they're planning to open a franchise in Syracuse, NY also... which is very coincidental for me, as if I ever move from the Beaumont area, Syracuse is actually my first choice - now I know I would have a Sertino's there as well.