Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I'm an angel ... fish

If someone ever wondered what Finding Nemo character they were, here's the test. Fayrouz thinks I'm more like Dory (she turned out to be Dory - Hahaha).

You are GILL!
What Finding Nemo Character are You?



Since I presented a quiz, here is another. It's the Inner Dragon quiz. I turned out to be a Time Dragon.

The interesting part of the Time Dragon is it's ability to fold time backwards and basically be in the same place over and over. I'm imagining how great photographs could become if I could keep doing something until I got it right.

I'd know the place and time of an event and then work it from every angle with every lens until I got it just right. Others would think I did it correctly the first time with no problems. AH HA! That's how James Nachtwey does it. Darned Time Dragons disguising themselves as PJs...

Enough for now,

No comments: