Monday, June 05, 2006

Recent PhotoJournalism changes

I've recently made some changes on this blog. The changes should make it easier to find information and browse more intuitively.

Primarily, I've moved some important navigational links to the top of the sidebar. I've also redesigned the section where I keep links to All PJ-related posts. I had much trepidation about changing this. However, I've decided to take the plunge and be ready to defend it (copyright) rather than deliberately confuse casual readers. It needs work, but this is a good start.

I've made changes to the glossary blog as well to make it more useful to the casual user. There is now a link to view All PJ glossary entries. Additions will be posted here in the future as well.

I've also started a special section on the sidebar to group different posts together (long term projects). Expect this area to grow over time. It may eventually become a single link to a page of links, but let's see how this works for now.

Any feedback or further suggestions are welcome.

Enough for now,

No comments: