Thursday, February 01, 2007

Need a CPA?

Sorry about the dearth of posts, but January is contest season and we've been one shooter short. I have some stuff in the works, but it's going to be another week before they make sense. I'm running on very little sleep, so nothing makes sense this week. However, everything is really, really pretty and colorful....

It's February. The final major contest is due next week (if you haven't already submitted it). Most folks should have gotten all their W-2 and 1099 forms by now. Today would be the ideal day to put the finishing touches on the tax records and send them off to the CPA.

If a pro PJ doesn't have a CPA, the one who does my taxes said she'd be willing to take on some new PJs. She's been my CPA since before I was a PJ. Now she does the taxes for many (high-profile) PJs from coast to coast. I'm not sure why, but she actually finds it fun to do our taxes. She does everything electronically (including direct deposit) at a reasonable rate, so you'll need a stable e-mail address and access to a fax machine if you don't already own one.

Since I'm extending my reputation to whomever would like to use this CPA's services, I must insist you follow the instructions outlined on Documents to give CPAs. Once completed, e-mail me and I'll hook you up with her contact information.

The earlier you turn in your stuff, the earlier you'll get your return and shiny, new camera gadgets before your spouse finds out.

Enough for now,

No comments: