Thursday, August 16, 2007

Kirbyville's running threat

Mark M. Hancock / © The Beaumont Enterprise

Kirbyville running backs Pierce Rhodes (from left to right), Broderick Jackson and Barry Burley pose for a portrait at Kirbyville High School on Thursday, Aug. 9, 2007. The running backs combined for almost 2,500 rushing yards last season.


John W. MacDonald said...

love the framing. always thinking, huh?

Mark M. Hancock said...

Actually, I consider this shot "close, but no cigar." I should've lined them up in the grid on the bottom of the facemask. Each would have had their own compartment. I realized my error during the edit. I'll work it another year when I don't feel rushed (pun intended).

saramaejackson said...

"Good Job" I just hate I'm just now seeing it.Broderick #1 fan his Mom.