Thursday, June 24, 2004

Pets pleasantly prove point


Mark M. Hancock / © The Dallas Morning News
The Fair family poses for a portrait at their home in Plano on Wednesday, June 23, 2004. The family includes David Fair (from left to right) with tabby cat Boo, 5, his wife Robin Fair with Great Dane dogs Linus, 2, (left) and Honey, 3, (right) son Logan Fair, 14, with tabby Tigger, 9, family friend Levi Dahl, 14, with tabby cat Rocky, 11, and son Grayson Fair, 12, (bottom) with Wiener, 13, a Basset and Rottweiler mixed breed.

As if to prove my point from yesterday's entry, one of my shoots yesterday/today (this waking period of time) was Pets & People. Fayrouz laughed at me uncontrollably as I told her about the endless chaos involved in wrangling too many animals (which obviously didn't like each other). I can't talk about it too much yet, but one of the critters literally put a toenail through the webbing of the owner's hand.
Because it was so crazy, we only got one publishable image out of the whole take because it got too bad and blood was starting to go everywhere.

What's my assignment for later today/tomorrow? Pets & People -- to prove my point.

Enough for now,

No comments: