Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tired


West Orange alumni Tommy Wilson of Orange holds his son Eric Drake, 1, during a West Orange High School football game against Anahuac at Mustang Stadium in West Orange on Thursday, Oct. 13, 2005. It was the first day for high school football to return to Southeast Texas after Hurricane Rita.

Mark M. Hancock / © The Beaumont Enterprise


I know, old image. I traveled more than 300 miles yesterday for basketball and football (same team as image) games. Today, I have a parade, tree lighting and college hoops game as well as another flat tire to fix. All the other images I have prepared in my folder are either essays or need some explanation.
 

4 comments:

Laurie said...

The picture is fabulous! I'll look for you guys at the parade. (Maybe Fay will be there too?)

SusanA said...

An image like this one never gets old. I think the same message will be there long after that caption is history. It is fabulous. I second the motion.

thao said...

Yay for photo blogs... especially ones that are updated daily!

I stumbled upon ur blog after looking for Eddie Adam pictures. Quite interesting and strange how small of a world it is... well kinda... I only know one person at your old workplace, The Dallas Morning News, Louis DeLuca!

I think I'm gonna start reading ur blog now! :)

Thao

Mark M. Hancock said...

I miss Louis a lot. He is a quality guy and a great shooter.