Sunday, April 03, 2005

PJ is too surreal

Last night, I was kneeling on the floor of a dimly-lit hotel ballroom next to a gold-plated rifle waiting on a man in a tuxedo to do something other than spit dip into a beer bottle. That's when I realized my knee was in a puddle of cow pee.

I thought, well, it's already soaked into my jeans, so I might as well wait and get the shot. Then, a longhorn bull kicked green sawdust and gold stars all over me and my camera. Joy.

If this were a dream, I'm sure it would take years to unravel its meaning. Instead, it's a minute in the life of a PJ.

Enough for now,

3 comments:

Michael Rubenstein said...

ew.


That is really gross Mark. Amusing, but really gross.

susana said...

And totally believeable. That's too funny.

Mark M. Hancock said...

Proof to be posted in about a month.