Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Take the PJ quiz

Strangely, one of the most popular posts on this blog is the environmental portrait quiz. To me, it's too easy. The AP style pop quizzes also got some responses from readers. Personally, I like to take the Newseum's trivia quizzes.

Since I plan to spend a lot of time this year combing through and updating previous blog posts, I'll start posting questions from those posts. I'll post the question on the front page and link it to the post with the answer(s). PJs who know the answers can skip the link, others might want to follow the link and read the post.

I started drafting the questions and already have January covered. So, it shouldn't be a problem to create one question per day during 2008.

Since some folks are new to the blog and/or visit via RSS and may not read this post, I'll turn off the comments on the quiz links. This should keep folks from giving away the answers.

I'll link the quiz page on the sidebar (important links) and add new quiz questions to the post for instructors to use in classroom studies. Since the answers are already provided, it's an open-book test. However, I'm not going to provide an answer key. If someone doesn't know the answer, follow the link.

Enough for now,

No comments: