Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Pro PJ blogs from Iraq

Since he's probably going to kick most of our butts this year, take a moment to look at Michael Yon's blog. He's doing a great job blogging from Iraq. His comment section is limited to "team members," otherwise I'd ask pro PJs to give him a little support. I think he'd appreciate it.

Enough for now,

Update: 5/10/2005

Michael sent me a nice note today. It was kind of him to take time away from staying alive to drop me a note. He wants to know about the D2X. I know about the D2H, but not the X. If anyone could send him a personal review of the D2X, he'd appreciate it.

2 comments:

CarmenSisson said...

Thank you for posting this link. We all should be doing work like this. There are stories that need to be told. We should be out there finding them, laying our lives on the line if necessary to bring them to light. Inspiring.

Bryon Houlgrave said...

There's an in-depth review of the Nikon D2X in the June edition of Popular Photography.